Saturday, January 2, 2010

Spending Time With Margaret Rome



The fun thing about spending time with writers is you learn to write more interesting articles. I am in the middle of writing three books so I like picking people's brains. If you ever find yourself in MD you may want to take a crack at looking up Margaret Rome. She is a pretty busy real estate broker, but if you are fortunate you may get to spend some time with her. The conversations are always fun. Seriously so (LOL). The last comment she left me on my other blog reminds me of the fact that my voicemail is full and I need to go into the office to clear those messages out.  Nothing like a little holiday cheer from the ActivePeeps to blow up ones voice mail.

If you are looking to buy or sell a home you may want to consider purchasing Real Estate The Rome Way. The hubby and I have two autographed copies from my blogging buddy (LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment