Monday, January 4, 2010

First Day Of School For 2010 And I'm Off Shopping For The Boys



After dropping the boys at school, I made a bee line for the Queens Center Mall. I have my Amazon.com list and I want to comparison shop to see if I can beat their on-line prices while picking up some after Holiday discount shopping items from my fave brick and mortar spots. I figure what I don't get here I'll simply have shipped to our home later. I always love the after Christmas sales. They are better than Black Friday after Thanksgiving. Check out the QCM store directory. You can get a lot done in one spot if you shop here. Parking rates are very reasonable too plus the trains and bus stop right outside. They also have a very busy cab stand here. Will be back to let you guys know how I do later... 

Here are the latest selections by my boys. I let them pick out their own clothes all the time:


No comments:

Post a Comment